Welcome to CASA
In compliance with University directives for practicing social distancing, the CASA office is closed to in-person advising. CASA will continue to provide advising services virtually using phone, email, and video chat through Google Meet. Advising staff will be working remotely and will not be in our offices.
Check your UNCG iSpartan email if you previously scheduled an advising meeting through Starfish. Advisors will work with their assigned students, using email, to arrange for appointments to be held by phone or online using Google Meet (located in your iSpartan account).
Students are encouraged to reach out to their assigned advisor by email if they have advising questions or concerns. The CASA phones are not being monitored but if you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com. And please make sure to continue to monitor your email and Spartan Alerts for the latest information from UNCG.
CASA is available for email advising. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also make an appointment through starfish:
- Login to Starfish at starfish.uncg.edu
- Open the Success Network
- Scroll down to find the College of Arts and Sciences under “Your Services”
- Click the “Schedule” button
- Select the appropriate reason for the appointment and click “continue”
- Find an appointment time by using the mini calendar or selecting a date range and click “continue”
- Review all inputted information (date, time, reason for visit, etc.)
- Choose a location from the drop down menu, if needed
- Click “confirm”
- You will receive an email confirmation to your UNCG iSpartan email account