What GPA do I have to maintain?


College of Arts and Sciences Advising

What GPA do I have to maintain?

September 19, 2018

In order to avoid academic probation and/or suspension, you must attain at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and at least a 2.0 in courses required for your major. Some majors may have additional GPA requirements that are described in each major program. In addition, most classes with prerequisites require that you obtain a C or better in the prerequisite course to proceed.

This varies by department and major. The GPA requirement for your degree will be listed in your DegreeWorks under your major requirements.