What GPA do I have to maintain?


College of Arts and Sciences Advising

What GPA do I have to maintain?

February 21, 2018

In order to avoid academic probation and/or suspension, you must attain: at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and at least a 2.0 in courses required for the major.  Some majors may have additional GPA requirements, they are described in each major program description.  In addition, most classes with prerequisites require that you obtain a C or better in the prerequisite course to proceed.

This varies by department and major.  The GPA requirement for your degree will be listed in your Degree Works under your major requirements.